Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crafters in action...

Go down 
+11
Ketchup
mielmacanas
Darsh
Ace06
Rodz
kierby7
ronym04
DemonSouL
Rio Teresa
jbadz
jayjairus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jayjairus
Vagabond
jayjairus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Crafters in action... Empty
PostSubject: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 pm

i guess we nid crafters who is active so that we can improve much better our gears and items... but we must also cooperate and help the crafters with the materials... i suggest that there should be a crafters group.. ayt??? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid What a Face What a Face lol!

Last edited by jayjairus on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jbadz
Knight
jbadz

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: yah..   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Yah.. Hope other members will cooperate.. hehehe... but the item to be craft is so hard.. especially when we already in titanium.. ^_^ but. hopw we can craft that item. for the sake of our guild.. rio knows that.. how i am eager to craft!!! right rio... ^_^ bounce Coz i spend my money in the item required LOLz.. hahahaha... that 's y i need some support and hope u 2 will support...LOlz
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 pm

well i am still in crafting but i cant get the 10% critical rate inc with titanium level. so its hard.

also jofel, i already spent like a billion in crafting.
Back to top Go down
jbadz
Knight
jbadz

PostSubject: sureness!!   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:45 pm

haha.. yah... and rio.. prof kana sa set ng bluestin? hehehe.. thats y we nid some support to the members especially the one hu don't nid that item requirements.. hahahahah
Back to top Go down
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: CRAFTERS   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:49 pm

yeh ive beeen thinking about this issue aswell our guild is lacking Crafters... this my thought on this. We can arrange all our members to keep all they MATERIALS they collect and at the end of every week all members will hand those collected materials they have to our guild storage acct (i alrdy got a account > tss-guild < made 2-3months ago) we can set saturday n sunday as the days where i and my officers will collect and store them so they may be given to our crafters. watcha guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
jbadz
Knight
jbadz

PostSubject: yah   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:53 pm

yah.. brian... that's ok.. ^_^ to lessen the expenses. to the crafters. and to every1.. heheheehe
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: nice   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:57 pm

i'm ok with that...

nwei, its really hard to craft... i hope the GMs will approve the notion to make
higher percentage of success in crafting...

since im off during weekends, i will give donations during friday...

goo goo goo TSS...
Back to top Go down
http://ymrebmomville.tk
kierby7
Baron
kierby7

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 pm

ok un ^^ pag may mga craftes tau...tipong mga whitesmith na...hahaahh (NAALALA KO UNG RO AMP!!) pag mron an taung crafters this means tha meron na taung mgagandang equips..pero ang downside lang ay mababa mga craft items drop rate T_T kya medyo mahihirapan tau sa mga materials na need...
Back to top Go down
Rodz
Vagabond
Rodz

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:44 pm

SORRY BUT I CANT GIVE U the materials coz im crafting also but im still gathering material....

or u can have my material but not the cartridge and disc
Back to top Go down
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 pm

crafters dunt have togive materials n disc keep them for u need it we will privide you the materials you guys need
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
Ace06
Vagabond
Ace06

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: sharing craft items^^   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 pm

share ntin ung mga craft items ntin sa isang crafter^^

hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 pm

i just need Shape Cartridge...im an Armor/Artifact crafter...need ko at least 20 to 30 pcs lvl 2 catri and lvl 2 disc....
Back to top Go down
mielmacanas
Vagabond
mielmacanas

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Very Happy maganda din po un. sana ung maga crafter online palagi pra pag may ipapagawa contact nalang. pero sana un magpapagawa eh tumulong sa paghahanap ng gagamitin. may nakita ako guild na mgagamit nila panay amp cguro may steady cla crafter sana ganon din tayo. lol!
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:02 am

Guys i have a guild Named " TSSmerchants " yang guild na yan ay for 2nd characters na crafter...If u want to join just Pm me in game...

IGN: Crissaegrim

By the way Armor Crafter ako...and im looking for earth and Thunder Disc Lvl 2 As of now concentrate muna ako sa Armor suit...
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:57 pm

gino..nkahanap na ako lvl2 na armor..trade ko nlng sau mamaya...

friday kc ngaun at d ako nglalaro sat and sun....

kaso sabi ni brian tuwing sat and sun lng mgcollect, so kaw nlng mgbgay sa knya, k???

hehehe

collect pa ako marami...

bsta evry friday ko lng bgay sau...
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:48 pm

cge sa akin or kay brian...need ko talaga lvl 2 thunder and earth disc hjahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:07 pm

meron b artifact crafter d2..nid ko sana AoP+5 pataas e..thx
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 am

Ako sana kaso main char ko crafter eh saka mahirap mag hanap ng artifact...dapat 2nd char kasi pang craft para hindi sayang HP pag naubos buy nalang kay morrison...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:46 pm

what are we going to craft??? Question and whose going to craft Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:50 pm

i craft Armor Setsand i nid many Lvl 2 cartridgeWTB>armor Cartridge Lvl2
Back to top Go down
Ketchup
Knight
Ketchup

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

All characters can craft... depende na sayo kung anung gusto mong icraft..
Madali na mag hunt ng mga disk,pero its really hard to find a cartridge...

Artifact crafter ako... may wizard din ako na martial naman,,

Its really not easy to craft guys..tyaga lang yan.... 2 palang alam kona mataas na ang class pagdating sa craft, the one is ate rio...

Lvl 2 cartridge and disk sa PL ka mag hunt.. naka lagay sa new patch na tinaasan nila ang drop rate for cartridge na lessen naman ang disk....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am

hinde pa ako mataas. hinde ko pa nakukuha yung 3% amp para sa proof ng titanium ko. im crafting swords for your FYI.
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Ang hirap kunin ng proof ng bluestin hahah...nauubusan ako lagi ng lvl 2 thunder and earth my gudness...

@sunget...
easy...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup
Knight
Ketchup

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm

wew nakaka pag craft nako ng class 3 sa artifact.....

@rio
weh? galing parin nasa blustin palang ako eh....
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:59 pm

nyahaha... buti pa ako!!!

nasa shadowsteel na!!!

ahehehe....

lvl1 plng ...T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafters in action...   Crafters in action... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafters in action...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next