Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's in your IGN?

Go down 
+4
DemonSouL
Darsh
Rio Teresa
aewarlock
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-07

What's in your IGN? Empty
PostSubject: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 am

guys this is just for fun. tell us why you chose that in-game and what does that in-game name of yours mean .... i'll start it off .... kau din ha... post din kau.

IGN: aewarlock

ae - stands for Alien Eye

what is Alien Eye?
- Name ng barkada namin, we are all IT students. well actually batch sila ym. It started off as Tugududutz then it was changed to Ant-I and finally it became Alien Eye. Hindi lang simpleng barkadahan ang Alien Eye. We are also a group of freelance programmers and graphic artists. We have a platform programmer, database programmer, web design, php & sql programmer and a graphic artist. Alien Eye Concepts .... lol!

warlock - i got it from the movie, Die Hard 4. The hacker in that movie called himself as "Warlock" and he called his headquarters as "the lair".
that's why my website is "www.mylair.tk"

there i'm done, what are you waiting for? kau naman mag explaint bout your IGNs.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 pm

IGN: FaintSmile

Came from a character in Claymore which is a group of warrior women who uses claymore in their quests of killing Yomas. they use claymore and wears armor that looks like kinda in cabal (ung pang mababang level)

Teresa (テレサ) was the strongest Claymore of her generation. She was famously known as Teresa of the Faint Smile for effortlessly slaying enemies with a faint smile on her face. She is so powerful that she rarely, if ever, has to use even 10% of her power.

and yeah we share the same name and more.
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Darsh - Long For Dark Schneider came From The Anime " Bastard " its an Old Anime but It rocks...He's The Strongest Sorcerer In the Anime...

Crissaegrim - From The game " Castlevania Symphony of the night...Its a Sword...
Back to top Go down
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm

DemonSouL

Soul of a demon...need to say anything more ? lol it says it all ^^
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
kierby7
Baron
kierby7

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:22 pm

IGN: LonelyAssassin

Lonely - because im a lonely boy >.<
Assassin - do i need to explain this?? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 pm

LOL lonely boy...Pansin ko nga hahaha Lagi kang bug eh
Back to top Go down
jbadz
Knight
jbadz

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Jo3Fel.. because.. i hardly fine an IGN> for this game.. an i use my nickname...

JBadz..=Joefel Badz...

my GF use this to call me.. an i call her my CBadz.. ^_^... hehehe.. but it's over...~_~... Tnx... it's remain a history....
Back to top Go down
dexterousdex
Vagabond
dexterousdex

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:30 pm

IGN: BLADERKABA

wala lng.. wala na ko mapangalan eh... heheh.. usually my game name tlga is mObz or Jarlsky(my nickname). mObz name kc sa lahat ng game tlga gus2 ko mobber ako, mobs ang twag sa mga group of monster dba? ung s inartehan ko na lng ng z hehehe... kaya nging mObz... yan pangalan nung FA ko d2 sa elite kaso nabura ko... tinamad ako eh d mkpag mob hehe...
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am

Ronym

obviously, since my name is "ymreb" and arwin's name is "ronic winmar concepcion"

i just combined the two to form Ron_ym

gets???

hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://ymrebmomville.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your IGN?   What's in your IGN? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your IGN?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum