Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress Report as of October 28 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Progress Report as of October 28 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Report as of October 28 2008   Progress Report as of October 28 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 am

1. 2 more members finished there nation quest.
- Bladerkaba
- Jaca

2. We had a successful guild event. Around 10 members participated in the event. It was called Kill the GL event. It was fun and it was surprising that though they are 10-15 level lower that us they are capable of killing players with higher level than them.

Mechanics of the event:

a. Any TSS ext. member can join the event
b. participants can use debuffs, ss, or any skill that they want except BM and aura.
c. They must kill the gl's 2nd in command first before proceeding to the next round. Winner in this round will get 25mil.
d. If the player kills the gl he/she will get an additional reward of 25mil and will be placed under the elites group.
e. Participants who lost in the first round will get 10mil each as consolation prizes.

BLADERKABA was the only one who succeeded in killing my 2nd in command. Though lordlycan didn't succeed in killing GODSHAMMER, i still included him in the elites because he got skills. he is 5 levels lower than GODSHAMMER but he almost killed him.

As of now i have:

6-8 members with nation.
2 members on ELITES
1 Active Captain
1 Active General
10-15 Player Active everyday

I already kicked those who did not reach level 120 5pm yesterday. i gave them 1 week but no progress.

so effective today the extension guild will no longer accept members lower than 120.

I'm still thinking of another event at the moment. So, all members in ext. always check the site coz i will not be announcing events on guild chat.

I still have this stuff to throw as prizes in the up comming events.

1pc. Premium Change Face Kit
1pc. Slotted Mystic [WI] Headpiece
+20% Alz drop Set ( Martial Set and Weapon)
2pcs. FC Highest

so watch out for the next event...

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
D3aTh
Baron
D3aTh

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Progress Report as of October 28 2008   Progress Report as of October 28 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 am

WoW nice update.......
Back to top Go down
dexterousdex
Vagabond
dexterousdex

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Progress Report as of October 28 2008   Progress Report as of October 28 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm

waaaa hehe... nka tsamba lng po ako kay godshammer... syng c lycan almost a hit na lng makikill n nya hehe.. but neways, gnda nung event ^_^ na improve ang combo ko, courtesy of arwin ^_^ thx sa binigay mong combo effective sya sa pvp hehe... farao thx din pala sa pag promote mo sakn as a general, i'll keep up my goodwork ^_^ thx sa TSS family bounce

PS: nga pala pde po pagawa ng sig?? hehe ung ginawa kong sig ayw gumana nde ata pde d2... hehe lol! ty in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Report as of October 28 2008   Progress Report as of October 28 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress Report as of October 28 2008
Page 1 of 1