Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUILD VS GUILD

Go down 
+6
Ketchup
ronym04
kierby7
aewarlock
Darsh
DemonSouL
10 posters

Is TSSPhilippines ready for a GVG ?
YES
GUILD VS GUILD I_vote_lcap33%GUILD VS GUILD I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
NO
GUILD VS GUILD I_vote_lcap67%GUILD VS GUILD I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-09-07

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:13 am

This past week i have just received so many request from other guild for a GVG. I have so far rejected all proposals for many reasons such as i did not have any confirmations from my officers if they would like to accept one of these guilds that’s been asking TSS for a friendly GVG and before i bring this matter up to our members i would like to know from everyone who would think that TSSPhilippines is ready now for a GVG (My generals and I will come to a agreement which will decide which Guild’s proposal we will take. Only if the votes are favoured To a YES.)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:46 am

for me now....i vote for no...1st we need to have a nation 1st...kelangan sa atin almost lahat tayo may nation na para maganda tingnan....2nd madami pang kulang na gamit sa atin although hindi naman lahat makikipag gvg ryt pero maganda na ung at least lahat tayo kargada...so as of now di pa tayo ready...medyo madami pa tayong needs para sa guild...

and ask ko lang pala...for gvg all guild will participate ba or per group i mean 1 whole party?
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Number of posts : 186

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 am

ATM i would have to say NO!. Darsh is right we need to have a nation first and we need to be equipped with the best equipments there is. I my self am not ready to go pvp... kulang na kulang pa ang set ko. i stll need to buy these equips:

2 slot OSM Armor Boots+6
2 Slot OSM Armor Gloves+6
Red OSM Blade+6 +10% crit

Maybe we should give our members atleast to weeks to prepare for this GVG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
kierby7
Baron
kierby7

Number of posts : 55

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Sa akind din NO kasi tulad nga nang cnabi nang iba marami pang kulang sa gamit...dpa tau ready
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

Number of posts : 139

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: its a big NO   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:17 pm

GVG???
i don't have a nation...

i can't even wear a bracelet (req honor rank4)
or win a duel...

i'm only lvl161... if we participate in GVG, we should be at max level,
with complete armors, weapons and accessories too ...

i'm sooooo WEAK.....
Back to top Go down
http://ymrebmomville.tk
Ketchup
Knight
Ketchup

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-09

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Para sakin NO!!!

Why?

Tama kasi di Darsh eto listahan kung bakit NO!!

1.Most of us dont have a nation..

2.Most of us dont know how to combo...

3.Incomplete weapons and set, i think even accessories...

4.Di pa max lvl because of the quest...

5.Were not organize yet...

>comment lang po to pero tingin ko kung pipilitin lang natin mamapahiya tayo di sa wala akong tiwala sa guild or di ko gusto sa guild... i think only few of us are ready to face a war... pero di ba masaya kung kumpleto na tayo..
>Most of the time po napapasin ko, si ate Rio lang ang kumikilala samin..Shes the only person whos asking about us or what's our real name....
>Even our Teams dont know us... or even our leader...
>Dont take this to serious guys .. eto lang po yung madalas kong mapansin....

Tnx.... I love Tss guild!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 pm

well, first we should define first our guild. will TSSPhilippines be a war guild or a happy community of filipinos all around the world.
Back to top Go down
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:55 pm

@ Ketchup im sorry that u feel like i don’t know my own members anymore i may have lost focus if u guys feel like i have been neglecting you i assure you that i haven’t and i will try to focus more giving you guys my attention and help just please understand its not easy to run a guild with more then 150+ members and trying to be there for every single person n helping them i will try my best as your G.L to do so and to get to know each one of you just like your ate Rio (Btw she got my vote for miss congeniality hehe). I guess ive been caught up in so many things ATM like work, social life and running the guild. i aint making excuses i just want you guys to try understand its not easy but i will try to focus much more now since u have brought this up and let me know what are some problems we have. thankyou ketchup for your response and feedback.

@ Rio no this is not a war guild this guilds purpose is for a COMMUNTY that helps each other. the only reason why i have agreed to have GVG was only to let our members who wanted to experience what its like to have a massive PVP my intentions were never to win or beat other guilds. my intentions were to help our members n will always been. since many of you guys have very strong points of views about the GVG i will rethink my decision about it if ill call it off. thx Rio your always there open my eyes and see things clear Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:22 pm

ketchup, busy lang cguro ang mga players at may mga tinatapos na quest like nation or dungeons na hinde pwde makatype or mkpagkilala sa atin. and mejo kasi yung ibang mga tao sa guild eh kakausapin ka lang kung may need sila sayo and vice versa. eh madaldal akong tao at madaling mabore kaya nkkipagkilala ako sa mga gustong mkpagkilala. well communication is not a one way street, if you wont initiate the talk, no one will talk to you. yung ibang members kontento na sila na nasa guild sila but hangang dun lang, they dont reach out. and mgglit minsan ksing walang nsagot sa knla or nde sila napapnsin. 1st you need to do something muna sa guild, share your knwldge, express your insights express your views and stand in your principles and in doing these things, youll make a mark sa guild mo. matatandaan k nila. example... yan si rio nde yan ng ppvp ksi nde sya agree sa objective, mga ganung bagay. and please wag ninyo tawaging TSS member ang sarili ninyo kung nde ninyo kayang tumayo sa sarili ninyo... katulad nung ibang mga umalis, mga mangagamit sila. kaibgan ka ksi may mahihita sayo. this guild is not like that, we want to empower the membrs to have the sense of responsiblty, sense of pride in their work/game ans confidence na kaya nila matpos ang mga quest. msakit kaya na iwanan yung guild mo ng mga taong tinulungan mo tapos iiwan ka kung wala na sila mapapala sayo.

well yun lang.. ang daldal ko dba. haha
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm

@brian

well yung mga taong gusto ng GVG eh umalis na. pero im biased ksi and should not be asked or solicited with my suggestions ksi i dnt like pvp tlga. it will always be a no unless friend ko. in PVP ksi or GVG nde ninyo maiiwasan ang mga trash talks na mglelead sa mga heated arguments ksi matatamaan ang mga malalaki ninyong ego. handa ba kyo? may matatalo and mananalo... glory to the winners.. eternal shame sa mga losers. i dont want to be kj or whatever pero its the thruth, for you guys maybe friendly gvg lang tlga un but to them? we dont know for sure.

well, thats what you want me to do dba? hit you in the head if it needs some beating. lol. miss congenialty?! who me? ZOMG! galit nga mga membrs skin ksi mtaray ako. ZOMG!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup
Knight
Ketchup

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-09

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Tnx brian... naiintindihan ko po kayong lahat ...

I know how hard to handle a guild, I've been one too...

Yun lang po yung mga napapasin ko..

Pero i really like this guild, 3 ang char all 2 of them has same lvl...
yung blader ko ang pinaka mataas na lvl at sa dami ko nang nasalihan na guild eto ang pinaka nagustuhan ko... and i have a lot of concern to anyone..basta iba ang guild na to ramdam ko po.... i really appreciate all the efforts from you guys thx for making me welcome to this guild..
Improvements?? madali naman po nating magagawa yun...

TNx rio, tnx brian, tnx guys... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronym04
Dukes
ronym04

Number of posts : 139

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:06 pm

yah ryt sis....hehehehe

ayoko nga din sa pvp unless LQ kmi ni arwin

yan PVP ko xa....hehehehe

anyways, i agree with bri na mahirap mgpatakbo ng guild...

kc naging GM rin kmi ni arwin sa TANTRA eh...

mahirap talaga, dami PM...dami tanong..
dami kylangan tulungan...

dami humihingi ng pera...

dami
dami
dami.....

hehehe so on and so fort..kya we understand
if sumtyms d na tau na a-accommodate ni brian...

hehehe....

PS:
wiling me mg PVP if required sa guild...
Back to top Go down
http://ymrebmomville.tk
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm

naging GM ako sa PRO online and other Private Server ng RO then sa Ran Online...yeah i know kung gano kahirap mag patakbo ng guild ang laking sakit sa ulo yan...but masaya if makikita mo lahat ng members mo improving and may care sa isat isa...like our guild...its like a family...we care to each other that much Sad Sad Sad pero bri kahit anu mangyari wer here always sa likod mo to support u...now we dnt need to gvg other guilds palakas muna tayo gawin natin rank up quest then pa complete tayo ng set saka palvl tayo...remember guys 200 na max lvl now....

@rio
Sakit naman pakinggan nung Eternal Shame...para kang nasa Hall of shame hahah
Back to top Go down
WarrenRemorse
Knight
WarrenRemorse

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 am

NO! sakin, kasi gusto ko sumali, eh kaso hindi pako ready so wak muna. lol joke its up you all, kung sino gusto ng war cge go! x]]
Back to top Go down
Lorlielady
Knight
Lorlielady

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-30

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Di namn nauubos ang oras... i vote for no....
lahat namn may ryt time....for now spend muna time
for leveling up and more to be strong more.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rodz
Vagabond
Rodz

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-23

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

hmmmmmm
ako NO dn
kc

dami NO eh lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUILD VS GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD VS GUILD   GUILD VS GUILD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUILD VS GUILD
Page 1 of 1