Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Information

Go down 
+2
Darsh
aewarlock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:43 am

Hometown: Bloody Ice

Description:
The force shielder is your sword and shield magic class with defense comparable to that of a warrior. Force shielders wield a blade and a crystal that transforms into their shield and wear the armor suit set to enhance their defensive powers. Force shielders are perhaps the best at PvE due to their skills having large AoEs, and lots of their skills cover the full 360 degrees of turf. Force shielders have been said to be the less capable PvPer since huge AoE skills are much weaker when used against a single target compared to the skills of a warrior and force archer. Similar to force bladers, force shielders must obtain a balance of magic and sword.

Pros:
+ A tank, pure and simple
+ Awesome AoE for first class PvE

Cons:
- Slightly harder to use for PvP

Misconceptions:
Force shielders are NOT weak. People keep getting the idea that force shielders suck because European CABAL destroyed the force shielder's critical hit rate. That does NOT apply to SEA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am

Malakas po sa Pvp ang FS...proven ko na yan kulang lang ako sa gamit...
Back to top Go down
jbadz
Knight
jbadz

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: awts..   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Talga>?! Darsh.. HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... heheheh.. coz i am an FS.. hahaha.. tnx.. hehe... UU nga... lahat tau. malalakas.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 pm

malakas dahil sa SS. haha.
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:10 am

malakas ang fs pag endurance sa pvp ang pinag-uusapan. pero pag damage ang pinag-uusapan. di maxadong malaki ang output. admit it guys..diba?

malakas ang fs no doubt about it. di ko din matalo fs eh...hehehe.

what makes an fs strong is his def. pero downside nya ung hp.

despite all this, gagawa pa rin ako ulit ng fs. this tym proc ang nation. pangfarm ng honor points ... para sa blader ko ... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am

can you clarify on this arwin. how can you farm honor points using a procyon?
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:25 pm

In terms of PvP, well some people says that they're weak which is not entirely true... Their attacks are as painful as Warriors or even more when it CRITS... especially Shield Splinter - 100% and can stack with your Crit dmage inc. upgrades + MB, you can pretty much take half of your opponents hp O_o.. And the defense helps a lot..

Am i ryt Rio?? natamaan kita ng 1 skill na ko pure crits nag half agad hp mo ryt?
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Rio Teresa wrote:
can you clarify on this arwin. how can you farm honor points using a procyon?

sabi sa honor points guide ... when u kill a player of opposing nation u get 50 honor points ... it's better than killing mobs and gaining 1HP for each mob u kill .. ^_^
Back to top Go down
WarrenRemorse
Knight
WarrenRemorse

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 am

Owning din ba mFS dito gaya sa ibang server? Kasi minsan hindi din depende sa player mismo eh, nasa game na talaga.
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:02 am

medyo mhirap msf d2 pag nadikitan ka na...1st mabilis gamit kasi d2...di gaya sa PH...
Back to top Go down
astral101
Vagabond

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:14 am

bilang hybrid fs... malakas talaga ang mga fs... ^^

hello po sa TSSph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Information
Page 1 of 1