Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Solution for you ALZ Problem

Go down 
+7
mhertabz
kierby7
Darsh
Artix96
aewarlock
DemonSouL
Rio Teresa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-07

The Solution for you ALZ Problem Empty
PostSubject: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Hey! I'm just posting this to show the three main techniques used in making money. Each can be used in conjunction with the next.

This is also for the people who keeps on begging... (i hate beggars in a private server)

Technique Number 1: Farming.

Farming is the first way that everyone makes money...

You pick up the monster drops and sell them to shops, or other players via personal shop.

To use your personal shop, click on yourself, then at the top use the drop down menu. Select 'Personal Shop', then stock up and sell. ^_^.

Some drops will be extremely expensive. Cores, Epaulettes, Double Slot items etc.. Can be sold in the personal shop for a huge amount more than the NPC shops will buy them for. So don't make any mistakes about pricing items.

Technique Number 2: BLSH (Buy low, sell high)
(i love this.... hehe.)
Most merchants' favourite way of making money.

You buy an item at a fairly low price, and then re-sell it for a slightly higher price than that which you paid. Repeat however many times you can be bothered.

Remember: Higher level items and lower level items take a lot longer to sell. Mid-level items are best for this technique e.g. Upgrade Core Mediums, Force Core Highs, Bluestin/Titanium Armour, EoX+3/4, Level 40-100 Jewellery.

Last but not least:

Technique Number 3: Crafting ( i wont recommend this but if you have the passion.. then go for it!)

It's a pain. Yes. I know, but stick with it. It'll make you millions in the long run.

First off, once you reach level 50 you'll get the Map Code to Port Lux. Once there, the Core Alchemist will have a quest for you, the reward for such will be a Transmuter of your choosing: Armourset, Martialset, Battleset, Artifact etc..

Once you've picked your type, you can start breaking down armour, jewelery and weapons into their crafting materials.

After you make your items, you can sell them at any price you want. Personally I make them as cheap as possible, so I make a tiny bit more Alz than I spent, to increase sale speed.

Adept Items sell the best, as more people favour Skill Exp. So once you're able to make Adept in that certain type, it's advisable to stay with that until you can do the next type. Although a lot of people do all the enchantments anyway.

Make sure you're always keeping prices around the average or you'll never sell anything.
If the prices are too low you'll know about it when your items disappear extremely fast. If so, raise the price a bit next time.

Technique Number 4: Upgrade equips

this is new for me, i did a SOD trip and got a 2 slot Lapis crystal. they usually sell for like 250m a piece, i almost let it go na but i upgraded it with some stock UCH i have then jaran! made it +6 2 slot lapis crystal and sold it for a hefty price of 1b. do the math.... 6 UCH x 3m = 18m... an additional 18m from your pocket or from your inventory and you had made a 700m+ profit.

you can also do this to those 1 slot red osm weapons, slotted level 99 armors and be creative.

Technique Number 5: Luck Set

according to aewarlock, a 95% alz increase is possble with a luck set. so easy money and you can also vary it to have a 2 slot item drop, where you can do technique number 4.

BUT THE BEST WAY IS TO:

"BUY WHAT YOU NEED AND STAY AWAY TO WHAT YOU WANT."

but if you can afford it... why not? Very Happy

Last edited by Rio Teresa on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonSouL
Guild Leader
DemonSouL

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:18 am

Technique Number 2: BLSH...LOL no comment no wonder y rio is lyk...5billion rich hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:48 am

For Technique #5 ... additional info lang .... ^_^

heres my set pampayaman set:

Aramid Martial Suit of luck+2 ---------> +20% alz drop
Aramid Martial Boots of luck+1 -------> +15% alz drop
Aramid Martial Helm of luck+2 --------> +20% alz drop
Aramid Martial Gloves of luck+2 ------> +2.5x 2slot drop
Shadowsteel Katana of Luck+2 -------> +20% alz drop
Shadowsteel Katana of Luck+2 -------> +20% alz drop
ring of 7 coins --------------------------> +10% alz drop
ring of 7 coins --------------------------> +10% alz drop
Earring of seven coins -----------------> +20% alz drop +2x 2 slot drop
Earring of seven coins -----------------> +20% alz drop +2x 2 slot drop
Bracelet of seven coins -----------------> +20% alz drop
Bracelet of seven coins -----------------> +20% alz drop

You will have ----------------------------> 195% alz drop

easy money .... hahahaha .... ^_^

i would earn as much as 10m - 20m killing Death Giants in ten mins... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
Artix96
Vagabond

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Nice one thx afro
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:04 am

i'll think i'll go for lucky set...un ata nauuso ngaun sa tss hahaha...
For beginners and dnt have enough alz...u can ask for other members to craft you armors and weapons with luck...

its a lvl 1 crafting that u can buy all ur needs in npc's...

like @aewarlock post...
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:13 am

anyone wants a luck weapon? just pm me in game ... i'll be more than happy to make one for you.

BTW, im a sword crafter ... hehehe ... don't bother asking me to craft a forcium sword coz my prof. craft level is still level 2.
Back to top Go down
kierby7
Baron
kierby7

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:50 pm

ako kung gsto nyo nang aramid luck set pm nyo lang ako sa game gagawa ko kau ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:06 am

yan...sabay-sabay tau magpapayaman hehehe .... add nyo din ung amulet of seven coins ... ^_^ 20% increase alz drop
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm

guys ask lang pede ba i craft ang braclet of seven coins???....kung pede pa craft naman oh.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:30 am

ang alam ko lang ... amulet of seven coins and meron crafting ... bracelet? hmmm... di ko alam .... sino ba mga artifact crafters dito? can someone pls tel us kung pwede? ...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm

yeah yeah i already read kung ano lang pede craft ng artifact....Rings and Amulets lang....Wanna like to post it here in guide sections?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Solution Alz Problem..   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 am

Mag Ipon Lvl1 hanggang Lvl 140+ HEHEHEH tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
mhertabz
Vagabond
mhertabz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 pm

[i][img][/img][center]

thxn for d GUIDES ill TRy........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 am

Here's a tip for all ya newbies out there

Go for the luck set since you don't have enough alz to go for Buy Low Sell High. When you gain enough alz, go for BLSH. 100% u'll be rich in cabal.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
broken4nowon
Vagabond
broken4nowon

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: weeeeeeeeeeeee....^^,   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 am

guys.. meron na ako set na para sa alz..

pero wla pa ako sword eh.. T_T at tsaka amulet ant rings..

san ba ako pde mgpa craft na ganun??

ky sis faint meron na sword..

i'll try to approach her... she doesnt like begging eh..",

awts.. lol!
Back to top Go down
broken4nowon
Vagabond
broken4nowon

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: ate faint/rio..   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:50 am

[b]sori na poh.. hindi ko naman sadya.. sori na poh.. akala ko kc isa lng na ring.. kaya im lng lagay koh..

T_T Embarassed

hindi ko talaga cnasadya..

sori na poh..

ayaw ko poh kc na may magalit sakin..

T_T

nawawalan ako nang gana mglaro..

sori na poh ate.. huhu..

hindi na ako maglalaro pag hindi mo patatawarin.. Crying or Very sad

------------------------ EDITED BY AEWARLOCK --------------------------

Please do not repeat the same line over and over again. it becomes annoying and please post on the proper thread or it's even better if you create a new thread for your apology to rio. THIS IS A GUIDE NOT AN APOLOGY THREAD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Rio Teresa
2nd In Command
Rio Teresa

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 am

this is a wrong post. this is a guide not a public apology area.
atsaka its imposble for you not to see 2 rings in there before you place your alz. and you shouldve cancelled it ksi usapan ntin 1m isa. geezzsz... this is what i get in helping people.

its not about the money. ive given item worth millions for free to people who earned my trust. its about being real and true to your friends and guildmates

Last edited by Rio Teresa on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DONE
Vagabond
DONE

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:15 pm

wak na po kau away.. hhuhu

Aeawas..... Pa Craft ako sword of luck ^_^.. Im OL now... 2 pcs ha? papayaman ako ^_^

TATAKBO kz ko President eh hahaha
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:53 pm

@DONE
tol...pasensya na kanina di ako nakagawa agad ng blade of luck mo .... pm me bukas mga 10am ... ol ako ... kunin mo ung blade of luck mo ... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 am

tampuhan na naman ba ito?

@topic...
broken hope di na mauulit yang nangyari try to double check always...or maybe triple check....wag mong sirain ung tiwala na binigay sayo ng isang tao dahil napakahirap ibalik ng trust...

@rio
Forgive her na rio ok?
nag sorry na ung tao wag na natin palakihin to...

P.S
la akong kinakampihan ang gusto ko lang maaus tayong lahat sa guild...
walang away walang tampuhan...wer like brothers and sisters you naman yan dba guys???
Back to top Go down
DONE
Vagabond
DONE

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:29 am

@aewarlock
Thanks ser... Pm u later....

TC all...
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Meron pa palang 1 magandang solution sa alz problem...u can wear Amulets and Rings of seven coins na may 1 slot or 2 slot drop items then u can hunt now sa SOD or kung saan man na may OSM ETC items...
Back to top Go down
aewarlock
General
aewarlock

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:39 am

wooot!

ang sarap ng alz!!!

tama si Darsh! wear amulets and rings.

kakabili ko lang ng amulet of seven coins+6 ... pero malapit ko na mabawi ang alz na pinambili ko...hehehe

eto nakuha ko sa isang sod trip ko wearing AoSC+6 kahapon:

2 Orb[1]
1 OSM Katana[1]
1 OSM Katana[1]
15m alz (di ko pa pinulot lahat ng alz)
at sang katutak na lvl 80 weapons and lvl 99 armors

kaya wag kau manghinayang bumili ng AoSC+6 ... di kau mag sisisi.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTW, eto ups ng OSM Armor helm ko

+10% Critical Damage
+15% Alz Drop (lol. got this by accident. i placed 3 FCH and a Great Sword an i got a lv2 upgrade)
Back to top Go down
Darsh
Prince/Princess
Darsh

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:16 am

yup right now nag hahanap ako ng...ROSC +6 and AOSC +6...kaso hirap makahanap...
Back to top Go down
iceman
Vagabond
iceman

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:29 pm

ate rio baka po pede nyo ako bigyan ng konting guide sa pg-ups ng item...
kasi dami kona nagamit ng UC di ko mapasok sa +6 lagi balik +3, kaasar^^
pag +5 ba uch(high) tapos pag +6 highest naman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Solution for you ALZ Problem   The Solution for you ALZ Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Solution for you ALZ Problem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Only :: Game Mechanics/Strategies/Suggestions :: Cabal Guides-
Jump to: